*These measurements are for 2 slabs of ribs but you can measure with your heart, like Jason does!*
*Add more apple juice for tenderness!*
Ingredients: 1/3 C Yellow Mustard, 1/2 C Apple Juice (divided), 1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce, 1/2 C Brown Sugar, 1/3 C Honey, 1C BBQ Sauce, and your favorite rub.
1. Remove the membrane from the bone side of the ribs, if it wasn't removed during processing.
2. In a small bowl combine the mustard, 1/4 C apple juice, and the Worcestershire sauce. Then thinly spread the mixture on both sides of the ribs and season to taste with your rub.
3. Preheat grill to 180°F and smoke ribs, meat side up for 3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
4. After they have reached 160°F transfer them to a baking sheet (not on the grill) and increase your grill temp to 225°F.
5. Place the ribs on a large sheet of foil with the edges folded up to keep the liquid enclosed. Sprinkle brown sugar, honey, and apple juice over the ribs and cover with another piece of foil crimping the edges tightly.
6. Return the foiled ribs to the grill and cook for 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 205°F.
7. Remove all foil and brush BBQ sauce on both sides of the ribs. Arrange ribs directly on the grill grate and continue to cook until the sauce tightens (30-60 min).
8. Let ribs rest a few minutes and then Enjoy!
Lone Pine Farms
1557 E 100 Rd, Lecompton, KS 66050
Copyright © 2023 Lone Pine Farms - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy
Buy 1 Get 2 Free
**While supplies last**
***NO Substitutions!* *NO Holds***